In order to provide you with information and music or resources, we might sometimes need to collect information about you.
M-Force Music for Cancer is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are obliged to use your information in line with New Zealand laws concerning the protection of personal information.
Third Party websites
M-Force Music for Cancer website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information will M-Force Music for Cancer collect about me?
When you donate, sign up or purchase music from M-Force Music for Cancer website, we may ask for personal information about you. This may consist of contact information such as your name, email address, postal address or phone number.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable M-Force Music for Cancer and its service providers to provide you with the services you select.
An IP address is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet. We use analysis software to look at IP addresses and cookies for the purpose of enhancing your user experience. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you and the log files are regularly purged. To find out more about cookies and how to delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/
How will the M-Force Music for Cancer use information collected about me?
M-Force Music for Cancer will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- for "service administration purposes", which means that M-Force Music for Cancer may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the websites, including any content you provide such as reviews or comments.
- to personalise the way M-Force Music for Cancer content is presented to you
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the M-Force Music for Cancer website e.g. to monitor and provide the best navigation experience.
- to enable us to review, develop and improve information and resources.
- to send you details of M-Force Music for Cancer promotions, products, services, special offers and rewards that we think will be of interest to you. It's up to you to decide whether or not you want to receive this information.
- Where M-Force Music for Cancer proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
When will M-Force Music for Cancer contact me?
We may contact you:
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that M-Force Music for Cancer can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have made to M-Force Music for Cancer, e.g. comments or reviews
- to invite you to participate in surveys about M-Force Music for Cancer; and for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this
Will M-Force Music for Cancer share my personal information with anyone else?
we will only use your information within M-Force Music for Cancer. However, sometimes we may ask third parties to process your information. M-Force Music for Cancer will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and M-Force Music for Cancer will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes. We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Protecting your information
Any information sent to us is only available to authorised personnel.
Marketing our products and services
We may, subject to your consent, use your personal information to contact you with information about M-Force Music for Cancer.
If you no longer wish to receive such information from M-Force Music for Cancer, please hit the unsubscribe link in our communications or your account preferences.
How long will M-Force Music for Cancer keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service.